Requirements: 4.0+ | Root
Overview: Logcat Extreme Pro is an enhanced Logcat/Dmesg reader and Logcat recorder which comes with a rich set of features and handy user interface.
This is the Pro/Donate version of Logcat Extreme with all the features unlocked. If you were on the free version just uninstall it, it’s no longer needed.
Please note: From Android 4.1 onwards ANY logcat app needs root access in order to show logs.
Logcat Extreme Pro is an enhanced Logcat/Dmesg reader and Logcat recorder which comes with a rich set of features and handy user interface.
New sliding side menus (update 1.4):
the UI has been dramatically improved and reorganized in side menus, swipe from the left side to the right to access the navigation menu and switch between the main features, swipe from the right side to the left to access the list of your saved logcats, from there open, send or delete your logs.
Introducing “Floating Logcat” (update 1.1):
a new wonderful feature powered by StandOut, it allows you to keep the logcat on top right while you’re working on your device, perfect for your tests! the logcat is shown inside a window you can move, resize and even minimize, just like a desktop one.
* live logcat
* Pause and resume
* Record (even in background)
* Send logs via mail
* Apply filters (priority level, format, etc.)
* Search box for quick filtering
* Many options to configure the logcat
* the kernel’s debug messages (dmesg)
* UI straightforward, the controls you need at your fingertips
* New “Per-app Logcat” feature!
* Revolutionary “Floating Logcat” feature!
* Floating window resizable even with pintch-to-zoom
– In order to start a new Floating Logcat session tap the last button on the right (bottom bar).
– In order to resize the Floating Logcat drag the bottom-right corner of the window.
Starting from version 1.3, devs can use intent actions and extras in order to launch the
logcat recorder directly from their apps:
“scd.lcexpro.ACTION_REC” start recording
“scd.lcexpro.ACTION_STOP” stop recording and service associated
“scd.lcexpro.EXTRA_FILTER” logcat filter (string, optional), use in conjunction with ACTION_REC
Improved UI and bug fixes
How-to info for non-root users (see “Info and Guide” section)
Official as well as the mod released earlier wasn’t starting the logcat unless you go to the logcat tab unlike v1.60 where it started as soon you start the app, fixed that.
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.