Minecraft Masonry Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Modify Building Blocks) create new ornamental blocks utilizing the Stonecutter! (Documentation forthcoming, assemble a Stonecutter, and insert any variety of vanilla stone-like materials blocks to carve them.)
Minecraft Masonry Mod Screenshots:
Minecraft Masonry Mod Requires:
How you can set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.