Minecraft MineMenu Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Make Your Life Easier) helps key bindings, instructions, and artistic capabilities to make your life simpler.
You’ve most likely encountered a good quantity of key binding conflicts and have been overwhelmed with the hassles of discovering which key most closely fits the mod capabilities, however with this fancy new radial menu, you place the facility of 10 keys…that’s proper, 10, into the consolation of just one. Even with the choice to have sub-menus! MineMenu helps key bindings, instructions, and artistic capabilities to make your life simpler. just one.
Easy methods to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you may have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.