Minecraft Miner’s Helmet Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Helmet with Dynamic Lighting) is a quite simple mod that simply provides a mining helmet that lights up your means in darkish areas reminiscent of caves and ravines. Zombies can spawn with Iron Pickaxes, and Mining Helmets. There’s a config choice to disable this.
Tips on how to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve gotten simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.