Minecraft Mob Heads Mod 1.15.2/188.8.131.52/1.14.4 (Many Cool Heads) provides Mob Heads for each mob within the sport (at present lacking some for Villager Zombies).
All of the heads could be obtained by killing the mob with a Charged Creeper or as a Uncommon drop whereas killing them your self.
All of the mob heads are coded as DataPack so anybody can add extra / edit present ones.
Additionally modders can add their mods’ mob heads in information/modid/mob_heads.
Verify an present head:
- Test an present head by way of base64: https://github.com/Insane96/mob-heads/blob/grasp/src/foremost/assets/information/mobheads/mob_heads/blaze.json
- Test an present head that’s already in-game: https://github.com/Insane96/mob-heads/blob/grasp/src/foremost/assets/information/mobheads/mob_heads/zombie.json
There’s no config at present, however the writer plan including one later to have the ability to globally disable each the Charged Creeper Drop and the Participant Killing drop.
- All of the villagers drop the Plains head, so a Taiga Armorer will nonetheless drop Plains Armorer head, that is due start too might variants.
- Additionally horses drop their head primarily based off their coloration and never their sample.
Right here’s all of the mob heads within the Inventive Tab. All of the heads have been obtained from minecraft-heads.com:
Find out how to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.