Minecraft Mod Name Tooltip Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 (Display Information of Items) exhibits an ItemStack’s mod identify on its tooltip. Not like larger mods, this one has no interplay with different mods so this can be very dependable.
How you can set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.