Minecraft Modular Diversity Mod 1.15.2 (More Creative Multiblock Design) Modular Variety Mod 1.12.2 is an add-on for Modular Equipment. It goals to extend compatibility with different mods and usually permit for extra artistic multiblock design and performance.
- Pumpjack Hatch – a liquid enter that takes liquids instantly from Immersive Petroleum Liquid Reservoirs
- Mana Enter/Output – a Botania mana enter/output.
- Ember Enter/Output – an Embers ember enter/output. Is available in a number of buffer sizes.
- Mechanical Enter/Output – a BWM mechanical energy enter/output that accepts/provides energy to BWM’s mechanical energy system. Each picket and metal energy is supported.
- Laser Hatch – an MJ enter for Buildcraft’s Laser.
The right way to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you may have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.