Minecraft Momos Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (Adorable Creature) implements into the game a new friendly entity, as well as a new type of resource that can be gathered through mining. What’s the point of this tomato look-a-like creature you asked? Well, for some unknown reasons, this creature found its way into the world of Minecraft and is here to stay, therefore you’ll just have to deal with it. It’s extremely adorable, however, a slaughter must be made so that you could gather its inner tomato to create the ultimate weapon and tool. These little tomatoes roam around the overworld and you can almost find them anywhere, you can choose to capture them and keep them alive for your own amusement or just get that juicy rewards upon killing them.
- A New entity based on a tomato was added.
- Materials based on tomato added as well.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.