Minecraft Extra Berries Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 (Extra Berrie-Meals) provides six berry bushes discovered all over the world, very helpful when you find yourself about to expire of meals! Seize them with a silk contact instrument and replant them at residence.
Blue ones spawn in forests, yellow ones in birch forests, orange ones in picket badlands, purple ones in swamps, inexperienced ones in jungles and black ones in planes. They’re fairly widespread and spawn in pumpkin-like patches. Like candy berries, they restore one meals level. Craft them along with a juicer to achieve one and a half factors per juice. Craft them right into a pie to achieve four factors.
Cake recipes (Additionally impacts vanilla cake that now requires a candy berry)
Auto Config Up to date API
The best way to set up:
- Obtain and Set up Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Obtain and Set up Material Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run lately downloaded .jar file, select the model you need and press “Set up.”
- Run Minecraft, choose the profile with Material put in and press Play
- Press Begin on Desktop
- Select Run
- Kind %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Recordsdata onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.