Minecraft More Layers Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Making Smoother Landscapes) provides snow like layers for a bunch of blocks together with grass, sand, gravel and dust. They’re very helpful for making smoother landscapes.
Tips on how to use:
To shave of a layer proper click on with a shovel (additionally works on snow layers). To create a grass path layer shift proper click on on a grass layer with a shovel. Maintain down CTRL when putting or shaving to change as much as 4 layers at a time
All layers could be crafted from their full-block model:
Tips on how to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.