Minecraft Extra Paths Mod 1.16.2/1.16.1 (Nylium Paths) provides nylium, podzol, and mycelium paths to the sport.
Merely right-click on a nylium block along with your shovel and it’ll create a nylium path. These paths mirror the conduct of grass paths nearly completely. The one distinction is that you need to use a pickaxe to mine them.
You too can right-click on mycelium and podzol to create paths. These paths mirror the conduct of grass paths precisely.
Methods to set up:
- Obtain and Set up Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Obtain and Set up Material Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run not too long ago downloaded .jar file, select the model you need and press “Set up.”
- Run Minecraft, choose the profile with Material put in and press Play
- Press Begin on Desktop
- Select Run
- Kind %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Information onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.