Minecraft MoreCrashInfo Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4/1.13.2 (Display More Info in the Crash Report) shows extra data within the crash report.
Why make it?
- Forge 1.13.2 – 1.14.three eliminated mod listing and core-mod listing within the crash report, whereas customers want them to investigate what prompted crash.
- Forge 1.14.Four added mod listing again, however it’s not formatted. It’s exhausting to learn when loads of mods loaded. In the meantime, coremods listing remains to be not proven.
Mod listing added in Forge 1.14.Four crash report:
- This mod is designed to take mod listing and coremod listing again with fairly printing.
- Be happy to open a problem if different information wanted.
What added in crash report:
- The authors try to investigate some crash mechanically.
- Now, this can assist you to unravel java.lang.VerifyError.
What added for some crash:
The best way to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.