Minecraft Morph-o-Tool Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.12.2 (Morphing Tools) provides solely a single merchandise, the Morphing Device.
The Morphing Device can mimic any wrench, screwdriver, hammer or wand fabricated from twigs and petals you throw at it, making it the right “omni-wrench” fashion merchandise.
- So as to add a wrench fashion merchandise to it, craft the Morph-o-Device alongside the merchandise.
- Everytime you have a look at a block from the mod that provides that merchandise, the Morphing Device will flip into the merchandise you added.
- You get the precise merchandise from the mod, not an emulation of the merchandise or a container. This ensures 100% compatibility with that merchandise’s performance.
- The merchandise will get some NBT information tacked on to it to alter its identify and make sure the recreation is aware of to alter it again if you look away.
- Because you get the precise merchandise, you need to use it for crafting however you most likely shouldn’t, as you’ll lose all different connected gadgets.
- In the event you don’t need the merchandise to modify (say you’ve got an merchandise that does a binding fashion operate), press F and put it in your off hand. It solely morphs whereas in the principle hand.
- Whereas in the usual “Morphing Device” merchandise, you need to use it to rotate blocks utilizing the forge rotation system. It ought to deal with all vanilla blocks and most mod blocks.
- To take away gadgets connected to it, drop the merchandise utilizing Q whereas shifting and it’s morphed into the merchandise you need to take away.
The config file for the mod contains the next:
- An possibility to permit each single merchandise to be connected. Disabled by default.
- A blacklist for mods that ought to not have gadgets connected.
- A whitelist for names the place gadgets that include them ought to be capable to be connected (like wrench, screwdriver, hammer…)
- A whitelist for particular gadgets that don’t include the earlier names that also needs to capable of be connected (just like the Botania Wand of the Forest)
- An alias listing. Permits you to redirect one mod to a different. For instance, RFTools provides the Good Wrench, and the alias listing comprises “rftoolsdim=rftools”, so if you have a look at an RFTools Dimensions block (completely different mod) when you have a Good Wrench, it’ll seize that as a substitute. Different aliases embody Thermal Dynamics to Thermal Growth, for instance.
AutoRegLib (For Minecraft 1.10.2+)
Easy methods to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge and AutoRegLib.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.