Minecraft Nature’s Compass Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Find Any Biome) is a utility merchandise used to seek for a biome and examine details about it. No extra wandering in circles in search of a mushroom island.
- Proper-clicking with Nature’s Compass in hand will open the biome choice GUI, from which you’ll be able to seek for a biome or view details about it.
- Shift-right-clicking will reset the compass’s state.
- When the compass is just not pointing at a biome, it would level on the world spawn.
- The compass helps all registered biomes, each vanilla and modded.
- Pattern area and most search distance could be adjusted within the config file.
Details about a discovered biome is displayed on the HUD
The biome choice GUI
The biome info GUI
Saplings and logs use the ore dictionary.
Tips on how to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.