Minecraft Nether Portal Spread Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 (Making Nether Portals A Bit More Ominous) Nether portals unfold nether blocks to the overworld across the portal in a configurable radius. Nether Portal Unfold Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 transforms Filth, Grass, and Stone, to Netherrack, Quartz Ore and Nether Brick, and transforms Sand and Gravel to Soul Sand.
- portalSpreadRadius (default = 15, min 1, max 100): The radius across the portal to which the nether blocks can unfold.
- spreadDelay (default = 2500, min 20, max 360000): The delay in ms in between the unfold across the nether portal.
- instantConvertAmount (default = 50, min 0, max 1000): The quantity of blocks which can be immediately transformed to a nether block round a portal when it’s detected. If there are current nether blocks inside the radius, their rely is substracted from this quantity.
- coalPreventsSpread (default = true): When enabled, blocks the unfold impact when there are two coal blocks inside the radius.
- isQuartzChance (default = 0.05, min 0, max 1.0): The prospect the following spreaded block is quartz ore.
- isNetherBrickChance (default = 0.2, min 0, max 1.0): The prospect after the quartz roll that the following spreaded block is netherbrick.
You may cease the unfold impact by putting two coal blocks inside the radius of the nether portal:
On this case, they’re positioned in entrance of the portal, however they are often positioned anyplace so long as it’s inside the radius:
Tips on how to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.