Minecraft For NetherPortalFix Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft Server ensures right locations when travelling forwards and backwards by means of Nether Portals in Multiplayer.
Ever performed on a multiplayer server, constructed close to different gamers and when coming back from the Nether, surprisingly discovered your self in one other participant’s base? It’s due to the 8:1 block ratio between the Nether and the Overworld. It’s actually bizarre although that you simply enter a portal within the overworld, after which when going again by means of the place you got here. come out of a unique portal within the overworld. This mod fixes that challenge. This mod solely must be put in on the server (however it works in singleplayer as properly).
It retains monitor of what portals a participant went by means of to be able to guarantee right locations when the participant goes again by means of the identical portals. That is actually form of arduous to clarify in textual content, although it’s a brilliant easy idea. Right here’s a comparability picture as a substitute:
Damaged Mechanic (with out mod)
Fastened Mechanic (with mod)
The right way to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you will have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.