Minecraft No Hostiles Round Campfire Mod 1.16.3/1.16.2/11.6.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft is a minimalistic configurable mod which prevents hostile mob spawns across the campfire in a configurable radius. The mod may also forestall modded entities from spawning if they’re categorised below “EntityClassification.Monster”.
Tips on how to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge and Collective Library.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you will have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.