Minecraft No Soliciting Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Keep Those Pesky Traders at Bay) does one factor and one factor solely, it prevents wandering merchants from spawning in a 5×5 chunk (default, configurable) space that has a no soliciting signal (any vanilla signal with the phrases will do).
Mod works serverside solely so it’s not required on connecting shoppers, however it may well nonetheless be utilized in singleplayer.
Methods to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.