Minecraft NoMoreGlowingPots Mod 1.15.2/1.1.51/1.14.4 (Remove the Glowing Effect from Potions) has a tiny little bit of ASM (Superior Methods Supervisor) darkish magic to take away the glowing impact from potions. As a result of we will’t see what potion we’re ingesting. The colour is hidden behind that ineffective glint.
Easy methods to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge or Cloth.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.