Minecraft Ordinary Coins Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 (Simple Coins for Server Economy) provides to Minecraft three kinds of cash – bronze, silver and gold. Cash can be utilized for retailers, commerce, chests loot, rewards, RPG and journey maps, and many others. 1 gold coin = 100 silver cash, 1 silver coin = 100 bronze cash.
- three kind of cash.
- Cash will be exchanged with instructions.
- Cash drops from mobs.
- Instruments and armor will be repaired with a command and paying some cash.
Сoins will be exchanged with /cash stack and /cash unstack instructions.
/cash unstack (Objects will be repaired for a 50 silver cash with /cash restore)
How you can set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.