Minecraft Packing Tape Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 permits you to transfer issues round your world! Pack up a chest full of things and transfer it to a different location with ease.
The next TEs are blacklisted by default:
- Command Blocks: Safety concern: transferring command blocks could enable issues to occur that shouldn’t occur.
- Finish Portal blocks: Safety/gameplay concern: Transferring finish portal blocks may trigger points.
- Mob Spawners: Steadiness concern: transferring block spawners will be cheaty and must be reserved for hard-to-obtain strategies.
- Participant Skulls: They don’t have an ItemBlock type, and will be moved away simply regardless, so no level.
- Banners, Comparators, Daylight sensors, Pistons, Observe blocks, Indicators: No level in packing them (besides the signal, which even be a safety concern).
Methods to use:
- Craft the tape with string, paper and slimeballs in any crafting grid (shapeless).
- Proper-click with the tape on a block with TileEntity (chests, machines, …) to pack.
- Harvest the field to hold it round, and place it in its goal location.
- Proper-click on a packed block to unpack.
- Observe: Sneaking whereas inserting the block will disable the rotation system whereas unboxing.
Permitting the tape to pack mob spawners:
Add the mob spawner tile entity class to the whitelist part of the config file:
Methods to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.