Minecarft Patchouli Mod 1.16.1/1.16/1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Documentation for Everyone) is a mod that goals to offer simple to implement, data-driven documentation for minecraft modders and modpack makers alike.
Patchouli’s programs permit any modder or modpack maker to rapidly create stunning books stuffed with consumer experience-enhancing options. The user-facing function set of the mod is designed in operate of analysis completed on what options individuals preferred from Botania’s Lexica Botania.
- Knowledge-driven content material creation, no code required, you don’t even want patchouli’s code to construct.
- In-game textual content editor.
- Wealthy textual content formatting system that helps macros.
- Development-driven content material unlocking.
- Nested classes and bookmarkable entries for fast and simple navigation.
- A number of ready-to-use web page sorts like textual content, crafting and picture pages.
- Multiblock visualization for simple constructing.
- Template system to create customized web page sorts.
- Seamless integration with mods, with artistic tab and pretending the guide is out of your mod.
- Customized visuals and sounds.
- Simply localizable for different languages.
- Tons of different consumer pleasant options.
The way to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.