Minecraft pizzaatime’s Timber Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (One Block Chop, Many Tree Drop) is any lumberjacks finest good friend! One block chop, many tree drop.
Chopping whereas sneaking will disable the Timber Mod, helpful to not chop up your base!
A config can be supplied: (.minecraft/config/timber.toml)
In there you may select to drop the gadgets within the inventive mode which is disabled by default.
This mod is open supply, and could also be utilized in any modpacks.
This mod features a keybind to disable the mod resulting from in style demand.
The way to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge or Cloth.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.