Minecraft Potions Master Mod 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.16.1 / 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (New Tier of Potions) provides a brand new tier of potions: OreSight, every potion will will let you achieve a quick interval of X-ray imaginative and prescient for that particular ore. It comes with Common, Splash and Lingering variants.
At the moment helps Vanilla ores (Coal, Iron, Redstone, Lapis, Gold, Diamond, Emerald)(Nether Quartz(1.15.1+)).
- Modded Assist: Aluminium, Copper, Lead, Nickel, Silver, Tin, Uranium, Zinc ( Osmium, Crimson Iron, Bismuth, Platinum,1.15.1+))
- This mod ought to work with any mod which gives these ores and registers the right Forge Tag.
- First craft a pestle, JEI/JER for the recipe
- Craft a mortar, JEI/JER for the recipe
- Recipes for the dusts are in JEI
Craft the ingot(or Redstone powder/diamond gem or emerald gem) to your desired potion with a pestle and mortar within the crafting desk to obtain the powder. OR place the mortar on the planet and holding an ingot/gem/coal/redstone/lapis and so forth in your offhand and pestle in your major hand. Proper-click the mortar to get your mud smelt the mud in a furnace to obtain Calcinated Powder
Brew that powder with three mundane potions to get your OreSight Potions.
The recipes for the powders, pestle and the brewing recipes might be discovered by way of your favourite recipe mod (JEI/JER no matter)
Additionally provides three new gadgets(which stack to 16) to take away sure adverse standing results:
- Bezoars: Dropped from Sheep, Cures Poison when consumed
- Polar Bear Gall Bladders: Dropped from Polar Bears, Cures Mining Fatigue
- Activated Charcoal: Smelt Charcoal Powder(recipes in your favourite Recipe Viewer) and devour it to take away the Wither impact
Further potion results are being labored on as nicely.
Find out how to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.