Minecraft Practical Tools Mod 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.14.3 (The Excavator, the Hammer & the Greataxe) provides three instruments–the excavator, the hammer, and the Greataxe. These are 3×Three variations of the shovel, pickaxe, and axe, respectively. The Greataxe, when used on a tree, will fell the complete tree directly.
Minecraft Practical Tools Mod Screenshots:
Every instrument is available in iron, gold, and diamond variants. Their recipes match their vanilla equivalents however use blocks as an alternative of ingots for each crafting and restore. Recipes might be added to your vanilla recipe guide as you purchase the suitable ingots.
The way to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.