Minecraft Presence Footsteps Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (An Overly Complicated Sound Mod) is the continuation of Huricaaan (Ha3)’s authentic mod, maintained and up to date to the newest model of Minecraft. All earlier options have been restored and a few new ones added, with new growth promised for the longer term on the opensource github profile!
Count on to see a extra wealthy and immersive Minecraft world, one the place Presence Footsteps provides new and extra dynamic sounds for each block the participant walks on. Each block has its personal materials assigned to it and might make their very own, personalized sounds to raised match what they’re manufactured from.
Wood chests are creaky and previous, the stone is dusty and tough. Piston heads sound like wooden, while the our bodies are stone, and even cake sounds such as you would possibly destroy for those who step within the frosting! Tallgrass and bristles make a dry, rustling sound as you step via them, and magma sounds prefer it’s actually cooking your souls!
Not solely that, however the newest model consists of step sounds for sure non-block entities:
Shulkers make the identical creaky field noises and Shulker containers, boats sound like wooden, and armor stands creak and produce a stone stepping sound as you stroll on their stone slab base.
The best way to set up:
- Obtain and Set up Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Obtain and Set up Material Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run not too long ago downloaded .jar file, select the model you need and press “Set up.”
- Run Minecraft, choose the profile with Material put in and press Play
- Press Begin on Desktop
- Select Run
- Kind %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Recordsdata onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.