Minecraft Quick Leaf Decay Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Fast Leaf Decay) makes Minecraft leaves decay a lot quicker. It also needs to be appropriate with most modded leaves. This mod just isn’t required client-side so shoppers don’t must have the mod put in if it’s already on the server. Within the config file, you may change the decay pace and fuzz (How random the decay is). There’s additionally an choice to make all leaves decay quicker, by default solely leaves on bushes damaged by gamers decay quicker.
Minecraft Quick Leaf Decay Mod Screenshots:
This mod just isn’t required shopper aspect so shoppers don’t must have the mod put in on a server.
The best way to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve gotten simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.