Minecraft Quirky Generators Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (More Ways to Create Energy) is a straightforward energy era mod for the FE/RF energy system that makes use of unconventional sources for its energy. This mod is loosely impressed by the mod Distinctive Crops.
- Root-Consuming Generator: Consumes totally grown crops above it to generate energy
- Gravity Generator: Generates energy when hit by falling blocks like sand or gravel. Because the time that the block falls will increase, the quantity of energy generated will increase exponentially.
- Butcher Generator: Consumes any animal mobs that wander above it (together with their XP & drops) to generate energy.
- Power capability & energy era charges of the mills are configurable.
Tips on how to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.