Minecraft Reap Mod 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4 (Auto Tree Mining, Auto Farming) provides a operate that harvests crops once you right-click them. Bushes are actually harvestable too. In the event you break the underside log of a tree whereas not sneaking, the entire tree can be harvested. It additionally works with different mods which can be including different crops or bushes to Minecraft. Within the config file, you’ll be able to outline which crops will be harvested or not. The instruments to interrupt bushes and the log varieties are additionally configurable.
How you can set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.