Minecraft ReAuth Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 (Renew Your Login Without Restart) is a mod to Re-Login to Mojang whereas Minecraft remains to be operating. This mod is clientside solely. It won’t work in servers.
- Fixes the Downside of getting to restart your Shopper when your Session is invalid.
- Reveals whether or not your Session is legitimate.
- Change Accounts whereas Minecraft is operating.
- Change Username for taking part in offline (needs to be enabled in config).
- Hidden Button within the MainMenu (17325) for CustomMainMenu to be wrapped.
The way to use:
- Simply hit the “Re-Login” Button within the Multiplayermenu and enter your Logindata, after that it is possible for you to to login in your Servers.
Auto Config Up to date API (For 1.16+ and Cloth model)
The way to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge or Cloth.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you could have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.