Minecraft Replanting Crops Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Auto Replants/Replaces/Reseeds) is a minimalistic mod that routinely replants crops harvested with seeds from drops. By holding the sneak button, you possibly can forestall the replanting.
This mod works for wheat, carrots, potatoes, beetroots, netherwart, and cocoa beans.
Harvest as many crops similtaneously you need. The drops can be used to replant the crop beneath:
By holding the sneak button, crops gained’t be replanted. Fairly helpful when clearing out a farm!
Additionally works with netherwart and cocoa beans:
Minecraft Replanting Crops Mod Screenshots:
Learn how to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge and Obfuscate Mod.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you will have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.