Minecraft Resource Pack Organizer Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.12.2 (Make Your Life Easier) overhauls the Useful resource Pack display screen to provide you finer management and a few new quality-of-life options. It helps the Forge and Material mod loaders.
- Arrange useful resource pack into folders you can navigate from throughout the sport
- Select between folder view (navigate out and in of folders) and flat view (packs from all folders proven in a single listing)
- Search pack names and outline (helps the * wildcard)
- Kind packs and folders alphabetically A-Z or Z-A
- Choice to show an inventory of lively packs in your display screen (configurable place and shade; Forge solely)
- Maintain Alt when clicking ‘Useful resource Packs…’ button to indicate the vanilla display screen as a substitute (it should nonetheless present packs from all folders like with flat view)
- Cease Minecraft from eradicating incompatible packs after every restart
Easy methods to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge (or Fabric Modloader).
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.