Minecraft Restricted Portals Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 (Cease Individuals Bypassing Early Recreation) requires the obtainment of an merchandise earlier than permitting the participant to enter different dimensions.
This primarily is to cease individuals on Multiplayer servers bypassing early sport, however can be utilized for different causes.
Present Configuration Choices:
At the moment, the mod has the next config choices:
- Crafted Objects (listing of things that have to be crafted earlier than coming into the dimension)
- Dimension Names (listing of Dimensions)
- Dimension IDs (listing of Dimension IDs)
- Blocked Message (%merchandise% for the required merchandise and %dim% for the dimension as per the instance)
- Crafting Message
- Merchandise to Unlock the Finish – Eliminated in 1.8
- Merchandise to Unlock the Nether – Eliminated in 1.8
- Use keys reasonably than Objects specified above – Eliminated in 1.8
- Eat Objects reasonably than craft (Proper-click on a portal with the Merchandise) – Eliminated in 1.13
- Portal Block White-list for Consumable Objects (comma separated block listing) – Eliminated in 1.13
These are comma separated as acknowledged and are formulated “modID:itemName” as per the default worth or if metadata is required “modID:itemName:meta” in any other case all meta values will give the achievement. (Meta eliminated in 1.13)
The best way to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.