Minecraft Screenshot to Clipboard Mod 1.16.2/22.214.171.124.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Save All Screenshots to Clipboard) any time you are taking a screenshot within the recreation, the picture knowledge is copied to the clipboard. You’ll be able to then paste this anyplace (e.g. Discord, Imgur, Reddit) to add the picture and share it with others.
Works on vanilla servers and modded servers with out the mod put in!
How you can set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge (or Material Modloader).
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.