Minecraft Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod 1.16.3/1.16.12/1.16.1/1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Updated ShoulderSurfer) is a remake model of Shoulder Browsing Mod for the most recent variations of Minecraft.
This mod replaces the default third individual behind-the-body view (F5 key) with a extra conventional “over the shoulder” view
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you may have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.