Minecraft Silent Gear Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Exclusive Gears) is basically the software and armor system from Silent’s Gems, moved to its personal mod and rewritten from scratch. The mod will not be full, however it’s playable in survival. The mod focuses on instruments, weapons, and armor (collectively referred to as gear). Recipes are modular, down to every particular person piece utilized in crafting. Doable mixtures for every gear kind are virtually limitless. Within the base mod, gear might be constructed from all of the vanilla supplies you might be aware of, plus some extras. Mods can add their very own supplies and supplies can be outlined within the config folder.
- Instruments, weapons, and armor. All of them share a lot of the identical code. If you are able to do one thing with instruments, odds are you are able to do the identical with armor, and so forth. Additionally they lengthen vanilla lessons, which implies they need to work with something that requires vanilla instruments (Ender IO farming stations, for instance). They are often enchanted and repaired by means of regular means (I even fastened the enchanted glow impact this time!)
- Instruments – pickaxe, shovel, axe, mattock (replaces hoe), hammer (AOE pickaxe), excavator (AOE shovel), and sickle. Extra to come back!
- Weapons – swords, daggers, katanas, machetes, and bows
- Armor – In Silent’s Gems, armor was sort of tacked on later in growth, so it had some bugs and inconsistencies. In Silent Gear, armor was thought-about from the start.
- Tweak it! Ever needed to customise the stats of particular gear lessons? Now you’ll be able to!
- Gear Elements (Supplies)
- Primary “vanilla” supplies are included within the mod. These embody wooden, stone, flint, terracotta (bricks), netherrack, iron, gold, diamond, emerald, and obsidian. Hover over the merchandise and maintain the ctrl key to see materials stats.
- Tweak every part! Modify present supplies or outline your individual.
How one can set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you could have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.