Minecraft Simple Colored Blocks Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Simple Blocks for Complex Art) provides 1536 new blocks in 512 colours(configurable) from black to white to be used in pixel artwork and different builds that want detailed colours. At present, there are regular blocks and glass blocks which might be like glass, however borderless.
The way it works:
First, make a colour wheel:
Now make some blocks:
(shapeless, wheel could be any colour and isn’t consumed in crafting)
Now open the GUI of the colour wheel to regulate the colours with dyes:
Max quantity that can presently have an impact is 15
Now that the colour is saved within the wheel, you need to use it to dye the blocks
(neither colour nor wheel is consumed)
Mod compat shouldn’t be a difficulty as they blocks are easy with nothing particular about them.
Methods to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.