Minecraft SimpleZoom Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Zoom in Your Screen) is an easy mod that provides one keybind (C by default) to zoom in your display.
There’s a config worth of the zoom quantity.
Minecraft SimpleZoom Mod Screenshots:
Minecraft SimpleZoom Mod Requires:
Minecraft SimpleZoom Mod The way to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge (or Fabric Modloader).
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.