Minecraft Simply Tea Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Tea Trees, Teapots) is a light-weight mod that simply provides terribly easy tea to Minecraft.
- Tea bushes that spawn in your world.
- Teapots that you could fill with water and boil.
- Two varieties of tea, inexperienced and black, with barely totally different results.
Merely including tea
Step one within the mod is discovering a Tea Tree. These bushes will be present in forests the world over.
Use shears to shear the leaves off of the branches, or an axe to interrupt them! Breaking items with leaves on them will drop tea leaves, and sometimes a tea sapling! After shearing a chunk with leaves, they’ll regrow over time. You’ll additionally get some sticks!
Now that you’ve got some tea, you’ll want a number of issues to make use of it. First, craft some tea baggage like so.
You’ll additionally need a tea cup!
…and a teapot! However you’ll must fill it.
Proper-click the teapot on some water to fill it…
…then stick it in a furnace to boil the water inside!
Put some tea in a tea bag…
…and presto! You could have a cup of recent inexperienced tea! Every teapot has sufficient water for 4 cups of tea earlier than it’s a must to refill and reboil it.
You may also dry out some recent tea leaves…
…and get black tea! As a result of realism. You need to use black tea as a substitute of inexperienced tea in all of the earlier recipes, and cups of black tea will present a bit extra saturation and starvation factors than inexperienced.
A cup of tea will be drunk from twice earlier than it’s emptied. It will also be drunk even when your starvation is full, if you wish to simply have a sip!
The right way to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you could have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.