Minecraft Smaller Nether Portals Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (1×2, 1×3, 2×2… Portals) Four is a minimalistic mod that permits the creation of smaller nether portals, particularly the sizes 1×2, 1×Three and a pair of×2.
Word: There’s presently a “bug” in Minecraft when teleporting from a smaller portal, which locations the participant beneath the portal on the opposite facet. The mod can detect when this occurs, and can teleport the participant in entrance of the portal as an alternative. It detects the blocks beneath, and if it’s Netherrack, Soul Sand or an Air block, it’s going to exchange these blocks with obsidian to forestall undesirable deaths. It would additionally create an air hole if mandatory.
How one can set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.