Minecraft Smooth Scrolling Everywhere Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 (Adds Smooth Scrolling to Every List) provides clean scrolling to each vanilla listing. Which incorporates clean scrolling with mouse scroll, and the flexibility the bounce again when over-scroll. (Isn’t that thrilling).
Methods to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge (or Fabric Modloader).
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you could have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.