Minecraft Sound Filters Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Surround Sound) provides some filters to sounds. Sound Filters Mod provides three issues proper now: reverb in caves, muted sounds when underwater/in lava, and muted sounds when the sound supply is behind a wall.
How one can set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.