Minecraft Straw Golem Reborn Mod 1.16.1/1.16.2/1.15.2 (Automated Helper) provides a useful (and awfully cute) little golem to do a few of your farming for you minecraft mods 1.15.2 And minecraft mods 1.12.2.
(This mod is a port of the unique Strawgolem mod, introduced again to life for contemporary variations of Minecraft.)
- Automated harvesting of crops.
- Automated replanting of crops.
- Automated supply of crops to a close-by chest.
- Helps modded crops, crops grown by vines (like pumpkins and melons), candy berries, and many others.
- Restricted lifespan – by default, that is 7 Minecraft days! It goes down sooner after they’re carrying one thing heavy like a pumpkin.
- Loves apples! They are going to observe you for those who maintain one.
- Might be healed with wheat! You’ll wish to be certain they keep healed up as they’re fairly fragile.
To make your very personal straw golem, merely place a carved pumpkin atop a hay bale!
Find out how to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.