Minecraft Stray Spawn Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 (Spawn Strays Naturally) is a minimalistic configurable mod which provides an opportunity for strays to spawn naturally in all places as an alternative of a skeleton spawn. By default within the vanilla Minecraft, they’ll solely spawn in ice biomes, however they’re too cool seeking to not have them in all places.
- chanceSkeletonIsStray (default = 0.25, min 0, max 1.0): The prospect a skeleton that has spawned is of the stray variant.
How one can set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.