Minecraft Sulfur and Potassium Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (A Vanilla Friendly Way to Craft More Gunpowder) provides two new blocks to Minecraft: Sulfur Ore and Potassium Ore.
It’s meant to be a vanilla pleasant approach to craft extra gunpowder:
- Sulfur drops uncooked sulfur. It may be present in each the overworld and nether. It has the next spawn charge within the nether.
- Potassium drops blocks, similar to iron, and will be smelted into uncooked potassium. It could possibly solely be discovered within the overworld
- With uncooked sulfur and potassium can you possibly can then make gunpowder!
Find out how to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you will have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.