Minecraft The Lost Cities Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 permits the participant to play in an outdated deserted metropolis as a substitute of the conventional overworld. Whenever you create your world you may choose ‘Misplaced Cities’ as your worldtype. You spawn in an outdated and partially destroyed metropolis that takes over your complete overworld.
This mod may be very configurable. It is possible for you to so as to add customized buildings and use modded constructing blocks. This mod can be utilized server-side solely (so vanilla purchasers can join).
Tips on how to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge and CompatLayer.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you may have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.