Minecraft The One Probe Mod 1.16.2/1.16.1/1.15.2 (Immersive Model of WAILA) is a extra immersive model of WAILA Mod. This mod can present a tooltip on the display screen whenever you have a look at a block or an entity. You don’t get to see the knowledge tooltip on a regular basis however solely when you might have the probe in your hand (word that this mod might be configured to point out the knowledge on a regular basis similar to WAILA Mod).
The aim of this mod is to point out on-screen details about the block or entity you’re looking at everytime you maintain the probe in your hand (or off-hand). The mod itself will present primary data just like the title of the block, the mod for the block and in addition the instrument to make use of for harvesting the block. As well as, this mod may also present the quantity of RF power that’s saved within the block (if the block helps RF) and if you’re sneaking it should additionally give an inventory of all objects which are within the block whether it is a list (like a chest).
It will possibly additionally present details about liquids (default off, you may toggle this on with the ‘l’ key) and entities. If you happen to sneak this mod will even present you what potion results are energetic on the mob.
This mod could be very configurable so you may disable all of the options talked about above if they don’t suit your enjoying model or modpack.
- By default you could craft the probe to have the ability to see the knowledge (except you disable this requirement within the config)
- The probe works whereas it’s in your off-hand or regular hand
- Present RF data if the block helps RF
- Present stock contents for chests or different inventories (solely when sneaking)
- Present the instrument wanted to reap a block
- Present the Redstone energy degree on the given aspect of the block
- Present the expansion degree of a crop
- Present liquids in that case enabled (use ‘l’ to toggle)
- Present mob data
- Present energetic potion results on the mob (solely when sneaking)
- Utilizing the /topcfg command you may (consumer aspect) reconfigure the place in addition to the look of the probe data tooltip
- You too can change settings within the theoneprobe.cfg file
- An API is supplied in order that mods can add their very own data for the probe
- There are three probe modes:
- Regular: used when holding a probe in your hand. Present primary data
- Prolonged: used when sneaking. Present further data
- Admin: solely proven when the inventive probe is in your hand
The way to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.