Thutmose’s Elevators Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Dynamic Elevators) Curseforge provides dynamic elevators to Minecraft. It at present has help for as much as 64 flooring, with many controllers per flooring, as long as they’re immediately touching one another.
The right way to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge and ThutCore.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.