Minecraft Time Arrow Mod 1.15.2 (Pause, Unpause An Arrow) Time Arrow Mod 1.12.2 is an easy mod created out of boredom that provides an arrow of which you’ll be able to pause and unpause its movement at will. (Default button is V).
The way to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.