Minecraft To the Bat Poles Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Sliding Down The Poles) creates a one-way trip out of on a regular basis iron bars. It permits Vanilla Iron Bars for use as vertical participant transport options. With this mod put in, single columns of Iron Bars will perform as slidable poles, much like fireman’s poles. The participant can start sliding on the pole by leaping onto the aspect, they usually can dismount utilizing the dismount management key. When sliding down, the participant will spin across the pole.
Methods to use:
- Merely stack iron bars one-on-top-of-another to create a pole size of your selecting. Be sure the highest of your pole is definitely reached, soar on the pole and (offered you don’t miss) off you go.
- Created for firehouse builds and Batcaves in thoughts, your poles are a useful design software to facilitate one-way dungeon journey. For the “immersion” sticklers amongst you, this mod has offered a cfg possibility to permit a sluggish climb again up if that’s extra your factor.
ForgeEndertech (For Minecraft 1.12.2+)
Methods to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge and ForgeEndertech.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you could have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.